Neograft® Hair Restoration Hopkinsville, KY
View More Photos
What is NeoGraft®?
How does NeoGraft work?
The procedure of FUE involves gently removing hair follicles one-by-one. A single graft contains from 1-3 individual hair follicles. NeoGraft® FUE uses a tiny 1 mm punch to remove individual follicles from the donor site. The technique has less bleeding than other hair restoration techniques, as well as no excision of skin, no sutures, and much faster recovery.
The transplanted hair follicles using NeoGraft® are natural and grow just like normal hair. The new hair will begin to fully grow within 9-12 months, however results can begin to be seen as early as 4 months. It takes this long because of the natural slow growth process of hair.
Is NeoGraft® Hair Restoration right for me?
- Are you suffering from hair loss, in the form of balding, thinning, or a receding hairline and are looking for a minimally invasive solution that offers more natural looking results?
- Would you like the option of wearing a very short haircut in the back or sides of their scalp?
- Are you interested in minimal activity restriction after your hair transplant procedure?
- Do you need “scar camouflage” to hide previous evidence of linear harvests (Strip method) or other scars?
- Ultimately, the best way to determine whether you are a candidate for NeoGraft® is a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Mitchell Kaye, a certified NeoGraft® doctor.
What sets NeoGraft® apart from other hair loss procedures?
- Hair Restoration with NeoGraft® – ACSC of Kentucky and Dr. Mitchell Kaye
- 90-95% success rate! 90-95% of the transplanted grafts will survive and grow as normal hair.
- Least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples
- No linear scar, unlike the “Strip” Method
- No numbness where the donor hair is harvested
- Shorter recovery time
- Less activity restrictions after procedure
- Provides natural looking results
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
What will Dr. Kaye and I discuss during my consultation?
- Your Hair Restoration goals and expectations
- Any Medical conditions that should be taken into account
- The procedure method
- The advantages of NeoGraft® and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)