Patient Safety & Facility Accreditation
Dr. Mitchell Kaye and the staff at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Kentucky have always made patient safety their number one priority. This commitment has 5 critical aspects that we would like to share with you.
- Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Kentucky has a full, unrestricted accreditation from the Institute for Medical Quality (San Francisco, CA). After a preparation period of over one year, our facility was inspected by a team led by a Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and received the highest category of rating, an unrestricted 3-year certification. This inspection was conducted during a normal workday and included direct observation of the surgical team during a regularly scheduled case. This confirms that we are in compliance with the current, nationally approved standards of patient care for an Outpatient Surgical Center.
- Dr. Mitchell Kaye has full and unrestricted privileges to admit, treat, and operate on his patients for the complete range of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgical cases that he regularly performs at Caldwell Medical Center (Princeton, KY), as well as his private, office-based practice. This includes transfer arrangements.
- The operation team at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Kentucky typically includes a Certified Nurse Anesthetist, a Registered Nurse, and a Surgical Technician, as well as the Surgeon. All have between 20 and 40 years of direct patient care and have extensive experience in critical care. This assures that all of our patients have the highest quality staff taking care of them. Physicians and Nurses are certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and the Surgical Technician in Basic Life Support (BLS). Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Kentucky is fully equipped for ACLS. Our team typically has a total of 100 years of clinical experience in the room at any one time and it is directly applied for the benefit of our patients each and every day.
- Dr. Mitchell Kaye has board certification in Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. He has completed hundreds of hours of Continuing Medical Education over the past decade and has been a recent lecturer and instructor for courses in Breast Augmentation, Abdominoplasty, and Liposuction. He holds a current academic appointment as Instructor in Surgery with the University of Louisville, Department of Surgery.
- All of the information above is a matter of public record and can be verified by Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Kentucky or with each organization mentioned above.
To learn more and to schedule your next appointment with our skilled plastic surgeon in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, we welcome you to contact us today!