Neograft® Hair Restoration
Conveniently located to serve Hopkinsville and Christian County
View More Photos
What is NeoGraft®?
How does NeoGraft work?
The procedure of FUE involves gently removing hair follicles one by one. A single graft contains from 1-to 3 individual hair follicles. NeoGraft® FUE uses a tiny 1 mm punch to remove individual follicles from the donor site. The technique has less bleeding than other hair restoration techniques, as well as no excision of skin, no sutures, and much faster recovery.
When Will I See the Results of My NeoGraft?
Is NeoGraft® Hair Restoration right for me?
- Are you suffering from hair loss, in the form of balding, thinning, or a receding hairline and are looking for a minimally invasive solution that offers more natural-looking results?
- Would you like the option of wearing a very short haircut on the back or sides of their scalp?
- Are you interested in minimal activity restriction after your hair transplant procedure?
- Do you need “scar camouflage” to hide previous evidence of linear harvests (Strip method) or other scars?
- Ultimately, the best way to determine whether you are a candidate for NeoGraft® is a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Mitchell Kaye, a certified NeoGraft® doctor.
What sets NeoGraft® apart from other hair loss procedures?
- Hair Restoration with NeoGraft® – ACSC of Kentucky and Dr. Mitchell Kaye
- 90-95% success rate! 90-95% of the transplanted grafts will survive and grow as normal hair.
- Least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples
- No linear scar, unlike the “Strip” Method
- No numbness where the donor’s hair is harvested
- Shorter recovery time
- Fewer activity restrictions after the procedure
- Provides natural-looking results
- Flexibility for any hairstyle of your choice, short or long
What will Dr. Kaye and I discuss during my consultation?
- Your Hair Restoration goals and expectations
- Any medical conditions that should be taken into account
- The procedure method
- The advantages of NeoGraft® and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
How long is the average NeoGraft® procedure?
How long will recovery last? (What is the approximate recovery time?)
How Much Does Neograft Cost?
Ready to Take the Next Step?
He Does Exceptional Work
Schedule a Consultation
Explore your hair-loss treatment options with hair restoration in Hopkinsville, KY. Call Dr. Mitchell Kaye today to arrange a consultation with your skincare expert regarding your hair-thinning problems.
Related Blog Posts
Cosmetic Surgery for Men
I’ve noticed that men are less likely to talk about their appearance than are women, but that doesn’t mean they are less interested in looking their best. Many men want to correct something that they never liked to begin with, like an overly large nose but most men that I see… Read More
The Art of a Beautiful Body and Face
We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of patient satisfaction and service at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Kentucky. With his background and extensive continuing education, Dr. Mitchell Kaye has a wealth of knowledge he has gained through study at many… Read More