Conveniently located to serve Hopkinsville and Christian County
Reveal smoother, more youthful skin with a chemical peel. Dr. Kaye offers a variety of Physician prescribed and administered chemical peels in Hopkinsville, KY all based on your unique skin needs.
The peels we offer include:
- Obagi ™ Radiance Peel – refresher peel
- Obagi ™ Blue Peel – more dramatic peel, goes deeper into the dermis
- Jessner’s/TCA peel – will produce the most profound change to the skin
What is it?
A chemical peel is a non-surgical treatment for facial rejuvenation. The treatment is performed by applying a mix of acids, peptides, and other ingredients onto the face and leaving it there for some time. once dried, the mixture is peeled or wiped off.
A chemical peel can be used to treat a variety of common skin issues. Different There are also different types and depths of chemical peels that include light peels, medium peels, and deep peels. Chemical peels can be used to treat
- Fine lines
- Dry skin
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven skin texture
How do I know if a chemical peel is right for me?
How long is the procedure?
How long will recovery take?
Can I apply makeup after my chemical peel?
It depends on the kind of peel you get. See below:
- Obagi ™ Radiance Peel: You may wear makeup and use moisturizers after getting this peel. All moisturizers should be in the Obagi™ system and sunscreen to see optimal results and protect your skin.
- Obagi ™ Blue Peel: To best aid in the recovery process, makeup should only be applied after the skin is completely healed.
- Jessner’s/TCA peel: Makeup may only be applied after the peeling process is completed and the skin is healed.
How much does a chemical peel cost
The cost of your chemical peel in Hopkinsville, KY will be based on the type of chemical peel you choose. When you come in for your chemical peel consultation, our team of aesthetic experts will go over the chemical peel options we offer and answer any questions you may have regarding price.